According to Dr. Jerry Tennant, MD, author of Healing is Voltage, in order for our body’s tissues to heal and create new cells, the required cell voltage must be -50mV. d
PEMF Research: In 1995, Siskin and Walker provided a summary of clinical results on soft tissue damage.
They observed no adverse from PEMF therapy effects and the following positive effects were reported:
- Decreased pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Increased range of motion
- Faster functional recovery
- Reduced muscle loss after surgery
- Increased tensile strength in ligaments
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Enhanced capillary formation
- Acceleration of nerve regeneration
- Decreased tissue necrosis.
PEMF has been studied extensively and have shown to accelerate the healing of injuries including wounds, joint pain and tissue swelling. PEMF has also used in the improvement of depression and anxiety allowing you to be healthier, stronger and perform better.